Monday, February 13, 2012

A trip to Indianapolis

This weekend I went to visit my friend Marlin in Indianapolis. It made me remember so much that I had forgotten about my high school life. Some of the things I had forgotten were probably best left in the past but others deserved way more attention than I was giving them. Marlin is one of the most inspirational people in this world. She reminds me that there is reason to strive to be good.

I have struggled, well I struggle, with lots of distractions. And I had been coming to a point in my life where I began to believe that it was okay for me to do the things I was doing. Who cared anyway? I thought "I'm young, I'll blame it on that later". I guess seeing Marlin reminded me of just how God filled a person could be. She is such a shining spirit and I could be too. I've just got to drop the shit. Who cares that I was doing wrong? It doesn't matter I should care.

And there is my self improvement tidbit of the day.
Until next time have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment