Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Content.

My nerves have been of edge recently. I am highly paranoid and in a hyper intensive emotional state.
No, I'm not smoking the herbal, but I am happy.

 I am happy where I am. Not everything is good right now, but the important things are. So naturally I'm a nervous wreck. I can see myself gripping on to my reality so tightly that I am crushing it. I do not want this to happen! So I need to get a grip, and by a grip I mean a looser grip. Hmm. Just wanted to tell you I'm happy.

I think I am getting the hang of this whole relationship thing. I like having a boyfriend, and that is unusual. But he is kind of fantastic. So I'm lucky.


Short blog post. Here have some triangles!

2 comments:

  1. I like your boyfriend, and a loose grip is always a good option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the triangles and am so glad you finished the post with those beauties. :)

    ReplyDelete