Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ready...

Spring is here!

Well friends. I am ready. I'm not quite sure for what but I feel like jumping out of my skin in anticipation. You know what that means... spring is here!

And I have a lot going on. Between catching up on classes (oops), finishing classes, getting sick, and OPUS... I don't have time for much else. 

But I am happy. Do you know why I am happy? I get to wear shorts. The sun is out. And things are turning green. If the world can wake itself up from its winter gloom, so my friends can I. 

Our room ever underwent some spring cleaning. If you know anything at all about Kaity and I you know our room will never look pristine.

Africa!

In other news I am going to apply for spring 2014 semester in KENYA. I am picking the application up after English class today. I am seriously excited about this opportunity. There are a couple of pros and cons. 

PRO: Living in Kenya for a semester would be boss. 
PRO: I would be able to get a new tattoo. I've always wanted an excuse to be attached to tasteful tribal patterns.  
PRO: I already bought a tribal top, no going back now.  
CON: I am really going to like my living situation next year and leaving them would suck. 
CON: I would have to get way better at blogging.

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS, AFRICA!

I think that is all my updates. I'm going to go tend to some (MORE) OPUS labeling now. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment