Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday. Finally Friday.

Well Kids,
     It is finally Friday here in Chicago and I think I just heard my whole college sigh with relief! I know I speak for myself and a couple of others when I say a quick prayer of thanks for making it though this week without any major mental break downs. Now I begin the weekend ritual of shoving all thoughts of papers, tests and almost all things academic out of my mind and relax. 

In the spirit of Friday being the end of a week I will recap in 5's.

Here are my top five exciting things of the week:
5. The Starkenburg girls cleaned my room! What?I think I have the best floor ever (or they just wanted the mouse gone, either way)!
4. I started blogging... so that is cool.
3. My roommate, my boyfriend and I played the riveting Lego board game of Heroica
2. My roommate and I went to breakfast every morning this week (and today we started morning cartoons... best way to wake up ever!)
1. Tonight I'm going on my first actual date with my boyfriend, which is awesome because it is 11/11/11!

Top five laughs:
5. "I'm not getting fat for a fake lesbian relationship"-Kaity
4. "You get this from drinking Orange Juice" -Lori
"my first thought was herpes" -Me
3. Berry the smoking Christmas Tree!
2. Nooooooooooooo! The Cassandra Noise.
1. I now know how to flip in the hallway!

I think that is all I have to report for now so until next time!
P.S. Wish me luck on my date!


Cassandra





No comments:

Post a Comment