Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Starkenburk Saturday!

Howdy hooligans!
What a start to the weekend it has been. Here is the happenings: 
Last night: Movie with boyfriend! (In Time every last cast member was beautiful!)


Then a straight hour of Phineas and Ferb which I seem to be very addicted to. 

In between today and yesterday: I woke up fully clothed and really confused at three and freaked out to my roommate for about ten minutes then passed out again.

Today: Nothing too eventful happened early in the day. But this evening I went on a lovely shopping trip with the boy and the roomie. But I had an amazing night with the girls on my floor. I did this...
to three girls on my floor during Spa Night tonight.
And that is my weekend so far!

I need to take some time to give thanks for an amazing friend I have here. Tonight I learned that we can run to each other. Times get hard, things get confusing and it is nice to have someone I know will be honest with me when I ask her advise. In fact I am really blessed for all the friends I have here. God had placed me in a truly amazing place.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods,
Cassandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment